Maps show land and water. A map will show
you where a lake is located
and where a river begins and ends. The Great Lakes are in the United
States. The five great lakes are Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, and Superior. (HOMES)
Use the map below to complete the questions.
1. What lake is north of Lake Michigan?
None of the above.
2. How many lakes border Canada?
3. How many states border Lake Ontario?
4. How many states border Lake
5. How many states border Lake Michigan?
6. What state has borders on Lake Superior, Lake Michigan, Lake
Huron, and Lake Erie?
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2022 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."