1. On what side of the street is Ma's Diner located?
2. What street runs east and west?
3. What side of the lake is the Park on?
4. The camping is on the
side of the lake.
5. Whose house is on the east side of Oak Street?
6. What is the name of the lake?
7. What side of the lake has a flag on it?
8. In what direction is the car traveling?
9. What street runs north and south?
10. Is the diner north or south of the lake?
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2022 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."