The United States flag should be treated with respect. It should
be given special care when you handle it. Here are some rules for
taking care of our flag.
A. Never write on the U.S. flag.
B. Do not use the flag as a costume.
C. Do not let our flag get torn.
D. Never let the U.S. flag touch the ground.
E. Fold the flag very carefully when you put it away.
1. The U.S. flag should be treated with
2. Never let the flag touch the
3. It is acceptable to use the flag as a costume.
4. The flag should be allowed to be torn.
5. You should store the flag by stuffing it into a box.
6. The flag should be given special
you handle it.
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2022 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."