The American flag is red, white, and blue.
The flag has 13 stripes on it. Six stripes are white. Seven
stripes are red. Each stripe stands for one of the first 13 original
colonies that formed our country.
Our flag has 50 white stars on a blue background. Each star stands
for one of the 50 states.
1. What colors are the stripes in our flag?
Red and black
Red and yellow
Red and white
White and blue
2. How many red stripes are on our flag?
3. How many white stripes are on our flag?
4. How many stripes in all?
5. What does each star stand for on our flag?
6. How many stars are on the American flag?
7. What do the stripes on our flag stand for?
8. What are the three colors on our flag?
White, red, and purple
Blue, grey, and red
Red, white, and yellow
Red, white, and blue
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2022 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."