1. The Rats of NIMH speak of their annual light
bulb harvest. Compare this to a harvest of something you are
2. Mrs. Frisby gasped as she experienced the
movement of an elevator for the first time. Explain the feelings
someone experiences as an elevator ascends and descends.
3. What do you think "The Plan" is?
4. Mrs. Frisby refers to her husband's saying,
"How easy it is to unlock a door when you have the key."
Write about an incident in your own life in which Mr. Frisby's saying
would also apply.
5. The net falls over Nichodemus and three other
rats. Predict what will occur next.