1. The reader learns in Chapter One that Mr.
Frisby had died the preceding summer. However, the author does not
explain how Mr. Frisby died. Create an explanation for his
death. Include events leading up to it and its untimely occurrence.
2. Mr. Ages is an old and very wise mouse?
Select an old and wise person you are familiar with and make comparisons
between this person and Mr. Ages.
3. You are introduced to Jeremy the Crow in this
chapter. Research and write a paragraph about crows?
4. Mrs. Frisby helps the crow remove the string
from his leg. Create a scenario in which one animal helps another
animal out of a difficult situation.
5. As Chapter Three ends Mrs. Frisby enters the
house taking the three doses of medication with her. Predict what