1. The climax of a story is the point when the
problem is solved or there is a major turning point. Can you find
the climax to this story?
2. Did you like the way Omri solved his
problems? What are other ways he could have solved them?
3. Why was it important to Omri that he return
the little people to their times? Explain why.
4. Which do you think had the magic, the
cupboard or the key? Choose one and give reasons for your answer.
5. Now that you have finished reading The Indian
in the Cupboard, do you have some questions that were left unanswered
-Did Omri's mother know that the key was magic?
-How did Little Bear raise the big beams of the long house by himself?
-Didn't Omri ever feel guilty about keeping Little Bear prisoner?
-After the trouble between Little Bear and Boone began the first
morning, why didn't Omri send Boone back?
Make a list of additional questions you have.