2. What word was shouted out of the one
voice in hundreds?
3. What does the old man mean when he says,
"You got your own kind?"
should be kind to him because he is white.
should be kinder to white people than to black people.
Maniac should be with
other white people.
4. What part of the hurt Maniac is experiencing
doesn't Amanda understand?
The hurt he felt
for her and her family.
The hurt from his
5. Why will Maniac be unable to get a library
He won't have an
He can't find a
6. Who went to look for Maniac when he didn't
show up for lunch or supper?
Hester and Lester
7. Amanda has an idea that will allow Maniac
to stay. Which of the following is her idea?
must move in with the neighbors.
Maniac must untie a
Maniac should change
his last name to Beale.
8. What does Cobble's Corner now sell?
9. On what street is Cobble's Corner located?
10. What did Amanda realize was used to make the
homemade confetti scraps?
the A encyclopedia
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2020 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."