wasn't able to sleep because a bright moonbeam was shining into her
She wanted to get a
glass of milk to drink.
2. What time of night did Sophie believe it might
3. What did Sophie notice the tall black figure
doing as it moved past each house?
something on the ground near each house.
was reaching its long arm into the window of each house.
It was peering into
the upstairs window of each house.
4. Why was Sophie convinced that the Giant had
blown something into the window of the Goochey childrens' bedroom?
him blow something through a trumpet.
Goochey called her on the phone and told her.
The police saw it
5. For what reason did Sophie think the Giant was
running home with her as quickly as possible?
thought he was going to eat her for breakfast.
thought he was being chased by the police.
She thought he was
6. The Giant tells Sophie that human beans from
Jersey take like a cardigan. What is a cardigan?
7. Why does the BFG tell Sophie that he is a
eat human beans.
He is very old.
8. What reason does the BFG give for snatching
Sophie from her bed?
her to meet the other Giants.
wanted a friend.
She had seen him.
9. What fear does the BFG have if he should ever
be caught by humans?
put him into the zoo.
will drown him in the ocean.
They will kill him.
10. Why did Sophie want to go back into the cave
at the end of Chapter 6?
getting very cold.
didn't want to watch the Giants anymore.
She was getting
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2020 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."