1. What word does Peter use to describe both the
house and the neighborhood he and his family live in in Princeton?
2. What is the new game Fudge is playing that is
driving Peter crazy?
Bert and Ernie.
repeats everything he says.
He plays Monopoly.
3. What contest has Peter entered at
a name for
a new ice-cream flavor
a writing contest
4. Why does Peter change his mind about going to
school in Princeton?
Alex Santos who will be in his class.
met a girl who will be in his class.
He met his teacher.
5. Peter thinks he remembers reading that worms
regenerate when you cut them in half. What does
into a new group
to produce again; to
renew a lost or damaged body part
6. Mrs. Muldour says that the thirty-three worms
are awfully small. Why are they smaller than the worms Alex
usually brings her?
Peter could only find small ones.
and Peter had cut them in two.
They were small
because it was early in the summer.
7. What is the food Peter believes he would
8. How does Fudge solve his problem of his fear
Turtle sleep with him at night.
sleeps outside his mom and dad's bedroom.
He sneaks in bed and
sleeps with Peter.
9. For what reason was Peter called to the principal's
office the first day of school?
principal wanted to introduce himself personally to Peter.
parents hadn't filled out all of the registration papers.
Fudge was having a
10. What does Fudge want to bring to school for
Show and Tell?
his round blocks
11. What did grandma say to change the subject of
what kind of bird to get Fudge?
said, "Who wants some home-baked cookies?"
She said, "Let's
go to the mall."
She said, "I do
not feel well."
12. Why does Fudge no longer sleep outside of his
Feather needs him to sleep in his room with him.
He is older now.
His parents will not
allow him to sleep there.
13. What reason does Fudge give for needing lots
of attention from his grandma?
can't sleep at night.
He is the middle
He has no friends.
14. Peter says to Fudge that saying things twice
is contagious. What is the meaning of the word
To run away from.
Picked up by one
person after another.
15. What does Peter notice in the window of the
a painting done by Jimmy's father.
He sees Jimmy's father
He sees a painting of
16. What did Jimmy do to Peter when he called
him he gave away his rock.
He told him Sheila
Tubman is his girlfriend.
He hung up on him.
17. What does Peter decide to wear to go
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2019 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."