1. What is the news Peter is given as Chapter 1
the smartest kids in the fifth grade.
mom is going to have a baby.
His parents are
2. What is Peter's younger brothers name?
3. Who is Peter's best friend?
4. What happened on the day Peter's fifth grade
class was on a trip to the metropolitan Museum of Art?
His mom had twin boys.
5. What game is Fudge playing with Tootsie?
6. What did Fudge try to do whenever the Hatcher
family had company?
Candyland with them.
try to give away or pay someone to take Tootsie.
He went home with
7. What does Peter realize about his ears at the
end of Chapter 2?
They are little.
That he cannot hear.
8. What was Peter's mom going to go back to
in art history
a degree in nursing
9. When Tootsie dreams and lets out a small sigh,
who does she remind Peter of?
Turtle, the cat
Turtle, the turtle
10. What news do Mr. and Mrs. Hatcher share with
the children in Chapter 3?
are getting divorced.
The family will be
moving to Central Park.
The family will be
moving to Princeton, New Jersey.
11. Why did Jimmy Fargo threaten never to talk to
was going to move away.
Peter liked Sheila
Peter said he was no
longer his friend.
12. Who is the one person who is glad Peter is
Henry, the elevator
13. What did Peter's mom do that caused Peter to
ask the question, "I thought you don't believe in violence?"
smacked Peter when he talked back to her.
She smacked Turtle.
She smacked Fudge on
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2019 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."