5. What did all of the bulls want to do when they
wanted to be picked to be in a rodeo.
wanted to be picked to fight at the bull fights in Madrid.
They wanted to be
picked to live with the King in Madrid.
6. Who came to select the biggest, fastest and
roughest bull to fight?
7. What did Ferdinand know about the men?
they would choose him.
knew they would not choose him.
He knew they were
afraid of him.
8. What did Ferdinand sit on by mistake?
9. Why did the men pick Ferdinand to bring to
sorry for him.
He was puffing,
snorting, butting and pawing.
10. What will the Banderillos do with long, sharp
pins with ribbons on them?
stick them in the bull to make him mad.
They stick them in
They hit the bull with
11. What will the Picadores use to stick in the
bull to make him madder?
sharp pins with ribbons on them
12. Who wears a red cape and carries a sword?
13. Who came last in the parade?
14. What did Ferdinand do when he got to the
middle of the ring?
down and smelled the flowers.
He ran away.
He ran toward the
15. Why did the Matador cry?
afraid of Ferdinand.
He was hurt when
Ferdinand hit him.
He was mad he couldn't
show off his cape and sword.
16. Why did Ferdinand leave Madrid and go back
wouldn't fight and be fierce.
He was afraid of the
He missed his mother.
17. Why is Ferdinand happy at the end of the
home with his mother.
He's smelling flowers
under his favorite tree!
He didn't like the
weather in Madrid.
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2020 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."