1. Do you like the book Ferdinand the Bull?
Possible Answer: I did not like the book. Bulls are
mean. A bull would not like to sit down and smell flowers. A
bull would like to fight the Matador.
2. Do you think this story is true? Why?
Possible Answer: No, I don't think it's true. Bulls are
just normally mean and like to fight. They are not like
Ferdinand. Cows are like Ferdinand.
3. Would you like to go to a bull fight in
Possible Answer: I would like to go to a bull fight. I
would like to see the parade and the Matador. It would be fun to
watch! I don't know if I would like to see the blood.
4. What do you think might have happened if
Ferdinand would have fought and been fierce?
Possible Answer: I think Ferdinand could have died. The
Matador would have killed him.
5. Write a different ending to this story?
Possible Answer: Ferdinand did not go back home. He
stayed in Madrid. The Matador kept him for a pet. They all
lived happily ever after.