2. What was the farmer yelling at to get off of
the school bus?
3. Why didn't the pigs have anything to eat but
the lunches on the bus?
children threw the pigs' corn at each other.
ate all of their corn for breakfast.
The farmer did not
feed them in the morning.
4. What were the children throwing before they
started throwing the corn?
5. What pet did Jimmy bring along to the farm?
6. What broke on top of Jenny's head and got all
over her hair?
7. When did the children stop throwing the pigs'
farmer told them to stop.
Mrs. Stanley, their teacher told them to stop.
When the farmer's wife
8. Why did the children leave without the boa
Stanley made them get on the bus.
farmer said they had to leave.
The farmer's wife said
they had to leave.
9. Why wasn't Jimmy unhappy about leaving his pet
like the boa constrictor.
has a pet pig.
He now has a pet
10. What did Jimmy's boa constrictor do on the
farm the day of the field trip?
It ate the chicken
It scared all of the
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2020 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."