4. William wanted a doll just like the girl who
lived next door. What is the neighbor girl's name?
5. What did William practice and get very good
practiced playing basketball.
practiced playing with the neighbor's doll.
He practiced playing
6. What was the second thing William's father
brought home for him to play with?
and a bat
train and tracks
a baby sister
7. Who comes to visit William one day?
8. What does William's grandmother say when he
tells her he wants a doll?
said, "No, you should get a toy truck instead."
She said, "You
are a boy."
9. What does his grandmother say when he tells
her others call him a creep and a sissy?
She says, "Just
listen to your father."
10. How does William's father feel when
grandmother buys William a doll?
He is happy.
He doesn't care.
11. What does William's grandmother say to
William's dad when he asks, "Why does he need a doll?"
She says, "Be
kind to your son."
She says, "Don't
make fun of him."
She says, "He
12. What will William practice doing now that he
has a doll?
He will practice being
He will practice
He will only play with
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2019 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."