1. What did Max's mother call him the night he
wore his wolf suit?
a naughty boy
2. What grew in Max's room that very night?
3. What hung from his bedroom ceiling?
4. What did Max sail on in his private boat?
5. How did Max tame the wild things?
into their yellow eyes without blinking once.
snapped his fingers.
He touched them with a
6. The wild things called Max the most wild thing
of all and
told him to
made him the king of
all wild things.
7. What did Max do after the wild rumpus?
the wild things off to bed with no supper.
sailed back home.
8. Why did Max give up being king of where the
wild things are?
good things to eat.
was scared of the wild things.
He was cold.
9. What did the wild things say to Max when he
please go, and never come back."
please don't go - we'll eat you up - we love you so!"
"We will miss you
10. Max sailed back over a year and in and our of
week and through a day and into the night and ended up where?
In the kitchen of his
very own house.
In his very own room.
11. What was waiting for Max?
the wild things
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2020 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."