1. What is the boy playing with instead of going
2. The boy falls asleep and has a dream.
Who is riding the train with him?
the pajama-case dog
3. If it becomes foggy, what will they play?
4. Who is on the train because someone is going
to cut off his tusks?
5. Who gets on the train after they go for a swim
on a very hot day?
6. Who fly the kites?
the pajama-case dog, the seal and the elephant
boy and the pajama-case dog
the seal and the
7. Who comes on the train because they are
cutting down the forests?
8. When does the polar bear get on the train?
He gets on
after they are in the rain with umbrellas.
gets on after they are playing in the snow.
He gets on when no one
9. Why do they all think the train might get
It is too
It might snow
It is too rainy.
10. Why do they decide to go back?
has school in the morning.
They are afraid.
It is snowing very
11. What does mother ask the boy at the end of
you leave the door open?"
"Do all of the
animals in the house have anything to do with you?"
"Are you ready
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2020 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."