Read and identify grammatical errors in each
sentence. Correct each error from left to right in the boxes
1. Are mother is go in on a trip to California
2. Me brother colects rocks from a round the world.
3. The squirel did not sea wear I planted the seads
4. Are knew house was builded with brick would, and
5. Did you're famly enjoy the movie lass night
6. Mrs. Jameson speakes French very good
7. My brothor, Mike, is won of the most dependible
people eye know.
8. American foot ball are a fun game too watch.
9. The skiper teach the crew how to sale the boat
10. Wear did Samuel hide the packkage
11. The state off Maine has only won sylable in it.
12. Kin you play the drums good
13. Mny Ameracans think the Rocky Mountains our beautifull.
14. Mine parrents went to Alaska too watch me bother
15. The thunder storm lasted well in to the knight.
16. I'l taught you to great potatoes for diner
17. The baby when to sleep awhile riding on the car.
18. On Mondey the president will anounce him knew tax plann.
19. The student's in fifth grade is going on a trip
20. What a beutiful day Lets take a wok
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Tests for Children in all Subject Areas. If you have found an error or would like to make comments on this lesson,
please email us at:
Copyright 1999-2021 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved. Lessons & Tests in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with
performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate
usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."